- What’s your return policy?
- We have a no quibble return policy. This means you can return any standard item, unused and still with the labels in place at any time within 28 days of dispatch/purchase. It doesn't matter what the reason is, as long as we receive the returned item in perfect condition.
- Can I return items bought at a Baby Show?
- Yes, you can. See above.
- Do you pay for return postage?
- If you are returning the item because it’s faulty we will refund you the return postage. Generally however, you will need to cover the cost of return postage. Also, it’s important to remember that you are responsible for the returned items until they reach us and we can’t process your refund or exchange until we receive your item(s) back.
- I received my Hoodie as a gift. Can I return it for a refund?
- You can return it, but you will need to give us details of the original purchaser, as any refund has to be made to them. The refund will not include the cost of any gift wrapping or P&P (unless, as above, the item is faulty). Otherwise all the standard returns rules apply.
- How long does it take to process my returns?
- We try to process returns as quickly as possible, but it can sometimes take up to 14 days when we’re very busy.
- Where should I send my returns?
- If you are returning goods for refund or exchange please send them to:
MK11 1DAPlease remember to include a cover note, or the packing slip sent with your original order.
For information about exchanges please click here