How do you keep my information safe?
All Morrck online purchases take place in a safe environment using up to date security technology to protect our customers.
We use Sage Pay as our online merchant to process all payments to us. We therefore never see your card details ourselves. As a state-of-the-art ecommerce merchant, Sage Pay encrypts your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet.
This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
If you are still not convinced about the safety of shopping online, but would like to enjoy our products, please call us on 01908 263925 and place your order over the phone.
As well as personal data, what other information do you keep?
So we can give you the best service, we may also record:
- Your purchases with us - so we can quickly deal with any problems you may have with your order.
- Any e-mail correspondence you send us - to help us to improve our services to you through your feedback
- Incoming calls - to maintain and improve our customer service standards and to help with the training of new staff
How do you use my personal data?
All the information we collect from you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you. We will only use your personal information for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services
- Planning and managing our business activities, including analysing customers' shopping habits and preferences
- Providing you with information about the products and services we offer
- Letting you know about offers from other companies, unless you don't want us to
Will you ever pass my email details on to third parties?
We will never pass on your email address on to a third party for marketing purposes. We will however send you details of offers from other companies that we think may interest you.
There are only a few circumstances when we may share some of your data with others:
- In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
- To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
- We do occasionally make names and addresses (but never email addresses) available to companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have told us not to. If you do not wish to receive such offers please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where should I send my data protection queries?
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to:
The Data Protection Officer Morrck Ltd 21 Breton Milton Keynes MK11 1DAHow do I opt out of receiving post or emails from you?
Here are the email addresses to write to if you don't want to receive information from us:
- If you do not wish to receive offers in the post from companies whose products we think may interest you, please email email@example.com
- If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don't want us to contact you by email at all, please email email@example.com
What can I do to increase security?
Internet shopping is becoming more and more popular and the overwhelming majority of transactions are quick, easy and trouble-free. It is usually safe and secure.
However, there are a few further precautions you can take yourself to increase security:
- Always close down your Internet browser when you have finished shopping online, especially if you use a shared PC.
- Never tell other people your password
- Make your password as unique as possible (numbers as well as letters) and avoid obvious passwords, such as your name, child's name, or other personal information which could be easily obtained by a third party
- Avoid using the same password for many different Internet sites.
Please note, Morrck will NEVER ask for your personal details via email. If you do receive an email requesting this information, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.