- How do I exchange an item?
- Just give us a call and let us know details of the exchange you would like to make, then we can let you know if the item is in or out of stock
- Do I have to pay for postage if I want to exchange an item?
- We will happily post you out a different size or style. However, we will charge an additional P&P amount and you will have to pay for return postage yourself (unless you have a Free Returns special offer)
- What if I want to exchange my item for something that’s a different price?
- We will refund the price difference between your item and a cheaper one, or require extra payment to match the price of a more expensive one. You can make the additional payment by phone, or by sending a cheque with your returned item
- How long do I have to exchange items?
- As with returns, you have 28 days in which you can change your mind. Items you want to exchange must be returned unused and still with their labels intact.
- Where do I send Exchange items to?
- Please return goods to:Returns Department
MK11 1DAPlease remember to include a cover note, or the packing slip sent with your original order.