The information we collect from you:
As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online with us. We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process and fulfill your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
When you place an order with us, we will take your name, e-mail address, delivery address, payment card details and a telephone number (which we will only use in the event of a query with your order).
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
As well as this information, we'll also keep records of any further emails you send us, which we will use to help improve the Morrck service.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information as follows:
- To fulfill your order.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else, if we have a legal duty to do so.
- We may monitor or record telephone conversations with you to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent or detect fraud and for training purposes.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
- We may occasionally notify you about enhancements to our services such as new Morrck products and services and special features and offers that we think you will find interesting.
- The information we hold about you may also be used to analyse your browsing preferences as part of our marketing programme. This may help us to select and tailor products, services or special discounts we think you will be interested to hear about.
Morrck is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act. We will never pass on your details on to a third party for marketing purposes. We will however send you details of offers from other companies that we think may interest you, but only with your permission.
Privacy & disclosure of this information
We protect your information in the following ways:
- We do not request information which is excessive for our purposes.
- We try, with your assistance, to keep any information we hold about you up to date and accurate.
- We delete any information which we hold about you which is no longer relevant, once that information is no longer necessary for our purposes.
- We protect your data against unauthorised use.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose information to you.
Receipt of Information
If you do not wish to continue to be contacted by Morrck Ltd or third parties for marketing purposes at a future date, please write to:Returns Department
stating which contacts you would prefer not to receive. You have the right to see personal information which is held about you upon written request and payment of a fee to the Data Protection Compliance Manager at address above.
Cookies are not computer programs, and can't read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user's e-mail address etc. They only contain and transfer to the website as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that website.
If you have any problem with your Morrck online shopping experience, it may be because you have chosen to disable cookies in your browser. Remember that as an alternative to ordering online, we'd be very happy to take your order via phone.
In placing an order on our website, you are consenting to the collection, processing and use of this information by Morrck. By supplying your email address and contact phone number, you have given us your permission to email or phone you regarding any issue with your order or with the service we are providing you.